Top US medical schools, worried about having too few minority students, are doing something about it. They lower the academic standards for admission and try to hide the evidence. Columbia, Harvard, the University of Chicago, Stanford, Mount Sinai and the University of Pennsylvania have already done so. The list already exceeds forty, and more will certainly follow.
- This car dash cam will capture front, rear and interior footage and it’s a fantastic 31% off on Amazon right now.
- Uganda’s new anti-gay bill sparks fears of attacks
- Anti-gun lawmakers in Hawaii push to ban guns in ‘sensitive areas’
- Greenwashing competence: Are ESG references debatable? – Eco-Business
- Crypto Breaking News: US FDIC to Assume Non-Crypto Deposits from Signature, Bitcoin Up 35% in 10 Days – Outlook India
- 2023 Hyundai Verna Debuts As India’s Accent Small Sedan
- DC reporters mourn the ‘sudden passing’ of veteran NBC reporter Vaughn Ververs at 54
- Transcript of the IMF-Supported EFF Program Press Briefing for Sri Lanka – International Monetary Fund