Web Stories – 15 Homemade Drinks That Help You Lose Weight Blog – HealthifyMe Blog – HealthifyMe – The definitive guide to weight loss, fitness and a healthier life.
Want to enjoy the summer heat with the added benefit of losing weight? Boost your metabolism and shed those extra pounds with these delicious and easy to make homemade drinks. Here is a list of the 15 best drinks to lose weight while enjoying the flavors of summer.
- Lemon water : Adding lemon to your water can improve your digestion and boost your metabolism helping to lose weight while giving you much needed energy to engage in weight loss activities and stay healthy.
- Cucumber water: Cucumber is low in fat and calories, and its high water and fiber content helps burn fat.
- coconut water: Coconut water is extremely low in fat and you can drink plenty of it without worrying about weight gain. Since it is a little “richer” than water, it keeps you feeling full longer and fuller.
- Aloe vera juice: The laxative properties of aloe vera ensure good digestion and reduce water retention. Aloe vera can help with both metabolic processes. The B vitamins and enzymes in aloe vera help speed up fat burning.
- Watermelon juice: This fruit is mainly composed of water and low in calories which prevents cravings between meals. It also results in smaller portions for your other meals, which is great for weight loss.
- Grapefruit juice: The fiber content of grapefruit promotes satiety and reduces calorie intake. In addition, its water content promotes weight loss.
- Beet juice:Daily consumption of beetroot juice helps detoxify the body, which helps to better manage body weight, BMI and body fat percentage. It also improves exercise tolerance.
- Carrot juice: Carrots are bright orange in color due to the antioxidant called beta-carotene, which the body easily converts into vitamin A. Vitamin A promotes weight loss. It helps to reduce belly fat, especially visceral fat and protects you from other obesity-related health issues.
- Pineapple juice: It helps break down protein into amino acids and helps the body get energy from fat. It helps increase your metabolic rate, an essential part of weight loss. Pineapple is also 86% water, so it replenishes our body’s water needs.
- apple cider vinegar: In addition to reducing appetite, apple cider vinegar also slows the rate at which food leaves your stomach. This helps people consume fewer calories by encouraging satiety and ultimately losing weight.
- Buttermilk: This low-calorie drink may be the dominant food for weight loss. Buttermilk decreases adipogenesis, the process by which fat-laden cells grow and are deposited in various regions of the body.
- Green tea: Green tea is now arguably the healthiest variety of tea. With its soothing, earthy taste, green tea is rich in antioxidants and polyphenols, which offer many potential health benefits, including weight loss.
- Black coffee: It contains chlorogenic acid, which helps slow down the production of glucose fat cells in your body. As black coffee is high in caffeine, it helps boost metabolic activity and increases your energy levels, thus suppressing hunger.
- Black tea:Black tea is considered a weight loss drink because it contains the highest concentration of caffeine among all tea categories. Caffeine boosts energy and increases metabolic rate, which boosts weight loss.
- ABC: The ABC detox drink (Apple Beetroot Carrot) has a unique flavor. The three components of this drink work together to make it low in calories and high in fiber, while improving gut health. In addition, including this drink with a weight loss diet helps reduce weight.
The post office Web Stories – 15 Homemade Drinks That Help You Lose Weight appeared first on Blog – HealthifyMe.